Serving needs Request

The Serving Needs Ministry allows you to volunteer your time or request assistance for non-financial Minor Needs.

Minor Needs are: Physical labor like changing light bulbs, A/C filters, sewing, house cleaning, trimming shrubs, yard work, minor house repairs, or help with referrals for repairs beyond our expertise, troubleshooting technology issues, etc.
Minor Needs also consists of: Help with reading and understanding medical bills and taxes, navigating the Social Security System, home and family budgeting, etc.
Please complete the form below and submit online or fill out the paper form at the church and put it in the collection box on the table in the fellowship hall.

You will be contacted by one of the coordinators/volunteers to discuss and arrange service.
If you have any questions, contact Bruce Nolen (478) 308-9335 - Online form preferred method of contact.